- Transition and Emancipation with Therapeutic Benefits -
A. Weekly Individual Therapy
B. 4x a week Group Therapy
C. Once a week community AA meetings.
- Anger Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Drug and Alcohol
- Independent Living Skills
D. Family Therapy as much as possible.
- Money Management -
A. Creating a Monthly Budget
B. Managing a Checking Account
C. Managing Credit Cards and Credit Scores
D. Car Payments and Car Insurance
- Daily Living Skills -
A. Cleaning Rooms and Respecting Personal Property
B. Proper Laundry Care
C. Daily Household Chores to include Living and Dining Areas
D. Cooking Skills to include Budget Grocery Shopping and Meal Planning
- Apartment/Housing -
A. How to find the best apartment to suit a resident’s needs.
B. How to contact for a showing.
C. How to sign a lease.
D. How to turn on utilities.
- Job Searching Services -
A. Comprehensive Job Preparation
B. Job Coaching and Mentoring
- Additional Services -
A. Important Documentation Collection and Preservation.
B. Non-Residential Services for disengagement from the system after exiting the program.
C. Family Therapy
D. 90 Day Family Reunification Program
Family Reunification Program - This type of out of home placement requires the whole team to work together to improve family living situations and client behaviors; so the client can return home safely and permanently. All services are included in placement agreement.
- Once a Week In-Home Family Therapy - The client’s primary therapist will transport the client to the home to conduct a family therapy session. This will be prearranged every week in order to ensure this is at the family’s convenience and will encourage participation.
- Weekly Family Groups at the Facility - We offer three informative groups a week in the evenings. These groups will include information that many families can find useful in their path to a stable home life. These are not mandatory groups but it is encouraged to attend even one group a week. After group families are encouraged to spend time together and enjoy some positive interactions.
- Weekly Individual Therapy - The client will receive at least one individual Therapeutic Session with their Primary Therapist a week. The Client and Therapist will create Individualized Treatment Plan that is articulates the Client’s, Families, and Professionals- Strengths, Needs, Abilities, and Preferences’. This Treatment Plan will have the Goal’s and Progress of the whole team. In Individuals Sessions the Client will call his Case Worker to give a weekly update on his progress, so that the CW will have at least a voicemail or verbal contact once a week.
- Weekly Case Management with Professionals - Axios will provide Case Worker with a written weekly summary via email or fax. This will include the client’s progress, family involvement, and what is being done by Axios. We encourage Case Worker’s to contact the facility at any time to talk with personnel about their Client; or to just check with their client. Axios will coordinate a monthly meeting with Family, Professionals, and Axios.
- After Discharge from Placement - When the resident returns home Axios can provide additional services. The Client’s Primary Therapist is available to meet weekly for Individual and Family Therapy. A Wrap Around Worker is also available for multiple hours of Mentoring with Client. The Wrap Around Worker is also available to meet with other family members to provide Community Services. These services will be structured around a Solution Based Plan of Family Disengagement from the Human Services System.
- We only currently provide this service in Pueblo County or immediate surrounding areas.